Pokémon- The RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon RP where your dreams take over...catch and live your way through life...master battles, or fight to protect your land...become the champion of all time, or rule over a clan...the choice is yours...pokemon or trainer?

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll

If you LOVE animals and eat meat, this post is FOR YOU!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zorua
Admin
Zorua

If you LOVE animals and eat meat, this post is FOR YOU! Empty
PostSubject: If you LOVE animals and eat meat, this post is FOR YOU!   If you LOVE animals and eat meat, this post is FOR YOU! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:16 pm

OK. This is totaly random, but i'll tell you peoples a few things-

1. All the chicken wings, meat, body, etc that you eat all come from chickens. Ok, so you probley know that. Well, did you know that over 10,000,000,00 aniamls are killed a year for us to eat?

Ok. Fact time-

Chicken farms have over 500 chickens. ALL those chickens end up on our dinner plates. They are shoved into cages that are smaller then an A4 sheet of paper. The spaces are so small they can't even turn around.

If chicken farms are short on chickens, they will inbreed the chickens untill they have atleast 100 of them!!

Reserch shows that too much in-breding causes chicks to be "mutated"- longer or shorter beaks, tiny feet, hunched backs, horrible things like that.

Over in some countries, they sell chicken beaks for profit. You know what that means-Chicken's beaks are CUT OFF while they are still alive! Even SMALL FLUFFY LITTLE CHICKS HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT!

Sheep are put into groups of about 3 to 5 in 2 meter long pens.

Sheep are almost all the time in horrible condition. 80% of all sheep eaten had never seen sunlight-they are always kept in a shed, locked in tiny little pens.

Some sheep have been found walking NONE-STOP around in circles, and chewing the wood because they don't get any freedom out in nice fields or meadows.

Did you know that when pigs are happy, they "wag" their tails? Or that chickens can reconise over 100 diffrent face expressions?

So, if you can, please try and switch to being vegetarian. When you dont buy meat, and mabe when loads of people dont buy meat, farmers may start thinking "Nobody wants to eat meat. If nobody wants meat, then we have no use of killing the animals"
Back to top Go down
https://thepokemonrp.forumotion.com

If you LOVE animals and eat meat, this post is FOR YOU!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon- The RP :: The Off-Topic :: Animals-
Jump to: