Pokémon- The RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon RP where your dreams take over...catch and live your way through life...master battles, or fight to protect your land...become the champion of all time, or rule over a clan...the choice is yours...pokemon or trainer?

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll

The glowing blues..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reshiram
Rookie
Reshiram

The glowing blues.. Empty
PostSubject: The glowing blues..   The glowing blues.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:49 pm

A long yawn, echoed through the cave in the peak, making the peak shake a bit. It was a big cave, a big cave for...Shadow the sleeping Zekrom, he wondered if anyone had trespassed, he climbed out humbliy, and turned around, and got back in his cave, he did a sigh, his gold still there. "Good. Still there..But, its not like a trainer can speak to pokemon, I mean pish posh, only me and Reshirrrraam..speak humaaan. But, I wondered if they can talk to pokemon...HAH! learned from a land dweller pokemon! Well, they won't bother catching me! Level, 100 HAHAHAHA! thats as high as ANY lengdary pokemon can go! so. If a pikachu is, rare, or a lengdary cause its white, can it go to level 100 still? NO! thats because its a PIKACHU!!!"He roared. He made the peak shake harder, and he stopped it for a minute. He cocked his head, one way, then the other. His markings making a sudden Light Blue flash, He widened his eyes, "I can do THIS too? Wonderful. Wonderful. Give me away in the dark."He grumbled. He fell down and slept. "Tired...Very...Tired.." He said, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Zorua
Admin
Zorua

PostSubject: Re: The glowing blues..   The glowing blues.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:13 am

Hey! whats one of your fav pokemon?

Roxy (vulpix) was exporing the world. She was only 6 weeks old, and only knew the moves tackle and hypnosis. Cocking her head to one side, then the other, she saw the big pitch-black cave. Wandering if it was a good idea, she wariley ran into the cave and tripped over a rock. Landing with a loud thump, she growned as she felt a scratch on her front paw that started to bleed a little.
Back to top Go down
https://thepokemonrp.forumotion.com
Reshiram
Rookie
Reshiram

PostSubject: Re:The glowing blues..   The glowing blues.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:49 am

"Huh? What's this? A Vulpix, Eh?"He said looking at the Vulpix. He sat up, and poked it gently.

(Reshiram, Snivy, Zekrom, Servine, Serperior xP)
Back to top Go down
Zorua
Admin
Zorua

PostSubject: Re: The glowing blues..   The glowing blues.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:16 pm

AHH! Look whos back from their 1 year vacation? No, seriously, where was yous?! It was sooo lonley here >.
"GR!" She blew a small flame out of her nose. She did that when she was angery. She quickley backed up, avoding stepping on her damaged paw.
Back to top Go down
Zorua
Admin
Zorua

PostSubject: Re: The glowing blues..   The glowing blues.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:25 pm

hello 0_0?
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Rookie
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The glowing blues..   The glowing blues.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:28 am

Opal (axew) was playing and stumbled accros the cave and said "I wonder what is in here!" She walked in side and got pricked buy a spike. "Ouch what was that, that just pricked me?" She looked around and explore and then she started to climb... and climb... and finaly she reached the top. "Huh what's this . . . AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie(Reshiram)
Rookie
PewDiePie(Reshiram)

PostSubject: Re:The glowing blues...   The glowing blues.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:51 am

(OMG IM SOOO SORRY I FORGOT MY PASSWORD AND EMAIL :C But its meee, Reshiram!!)

"Another? And please, Don't scream."He said, glimpsing down at the two, apparently not surprised."And, you my little dear Vulpix, Do not know which pokemon you are dealing with."He said, his markings glowing blue once again.
Back to top Go down
Zorua
Admin
Zorua

PostSubject: Re: The glowing blues..   The glowing blues.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:24 pm

xD no worries reshi. Besides, im in the making of a much more AWSOME site. lol....its a'gonna take me forever.......

Vulpix crunched up her face, ready to "battle". Or atleast thats what she thought. Suddenley springing her self through the air, she launched herself at Zekrom. Hitting it's body with a loud thud, she just bounced off and rolled over on the ground, ending up with more scratchs.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie(Reshiram)
Rookie
PewDiePie(Reshiram)

PostSubject: Re:The glowing blues...   The glowing blues.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:31 pm

(xD I feel so terrible leaving you guys for a year or two :C and why is my name pink? o.o)

"I did warn you didn't I?"He said, narrowing his eyes at the Vulpix. Shadow reached down, carefully scooping up the vulpix in his huge hand. He smiled lightly, at her then used revive on her so she would heal.
Back to top Go down
Zorua
Admin
Zorua

PostSubject: Re: The glowing blues..   The glowing blues.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:04 am

lol idk! and im going to philip island today. Be back on wensday i think....so is osawott (watever you spell it lol)

Vulpix glimpsed up at the huge pokemon. She had never seen one like that before....
Back to top Go down
Oshawott
Rookie
Oshawott

PostSubject: Re: The glowing blues..   The glowing blues.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:33 am

"Hey you, yeah you the big guy you think your so tuff why dont you take a load of DRAGON CLAW!"

(im back actuly i was a few weeks ago but i havent been on oh and can you pleeeeeeaaaaaase challange me? ok if so on the26th of august ok,ok.)
Back to top Go down
Zorua
Admin
Zorua

PostSubject: Re: The glowing blues..   The glowing blues.. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:20 am

mads im NOT on any more.......working on my site hehe....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The glowing blues..   The glowing blues.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The glowing blues..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon- The RP :: Regions :: Route 15-
Jump to: