Pokémon- The RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon RP where your dreams take over...catch and live your way through life...master battles, or fight to protect your land...become the champion of all time, or rule over a clan...the choice is yours...pokemon or trainer?

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll

Tiler the reporters first report (wish him good luck everybody :D!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zorua
Admin
Zorua

Tiler the reporters first report (wish him good luck everybody :D!) Empty
PostSubject: Tiler the reporters first report (wish him good luck everybody :D!)   Tiler the reporters first report (wish him good luck everybody :D!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:03 pm

"Ok, is this thing on? *tap tap* it must be, the little red lights flashing "Uh, sir, that means the batterys going to run out" oh for the love of *bbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

An hour later............

"OK! Its flashing green! Is it on? *taptaptap* yup! it must be---"

"OK! Good mooorrrrning UNOVA! Tiler here, going to tell you all about this sundays news-

"First off, we have a report about the evil team rocket! We have heard that the team disobandend three years ag-"

A few mintues later....

"OK! I have now been informed that team rocket has come toghter again, and plans to steal every bodys pokemon! Ok, thats that story coverd. We will be right back after this short ad-

Team rocket stealing your pokemon? Did they run off with your pokemon? then try the "pokemon laser tag". Clip it to your pokemon's ear and locate them whenever you want with a free lap=top that comes with i-

"OK tTiler back again! Those ads really bore me, so lets get on with the news- Here, we now have the weather with Liz-"

"OK! Hello every body! Liz here! G, Its really getting foggy in Unova! Infact, so foggy the camera can hardly see me! Some people wonder- is this the cause of a legandary pokemon's apperance? We'll have more info next sunday! bye for now!"

"Ahhh...Liz NEVER fails to bore me...anyway, those storys were brought to you live by yours truly- Tiler!!!" *beeep*
Back to top Go down
https://thepokemonrp.forumotion.com

Tiler the reporters first report (wish him good luck everybody :D!)
Page 1 of 1