Pokémon- The RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon RP where your dreams take over...catch and live your way through life...master battles, or fight to protect your land...become the champion of all time, or rule over a clan...the choice is yours...pokemon or trainer?

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll

The pound...this isen't so bad...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MinkyKlinky
Rookie
MinkyKlinky

The pound...this isen't so bad... Empty
PostSubject: The pound...this isen't so bad...   The pound...this isen't so bad... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:21 pm

Niles was asleep in her cramped little cage when she woke up with a jolt. "Wha-where-what?" She was dazled. She just rememberd....

She was sleeping in her usal spot- in a big fallen log, when she suddenly felt a sharp thing prick her, and she drifted off....

"Where am i?!" She looked around and saw white walls, and A LOT of other cages with screeching and screaming pokemon inside them. "H-hello?" She called, but her small voice was no match against all the kufuffle that all the other pokemon were putting on. She got up slowly, trying to remember things. Her legs felt like jelly, and her heart was missing a few beats. She couldent fully open her eyes, as she still felt sleepy and droopy....
Back to top Go down

The pound...this isen't so bad...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon- The RP :: Other Pokemon Places :: Pokemon Pound And Reserch Lab-
Jump to: