Pokémon- The RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon RP where your dreams take over...catch and live your way through life...master battles, or fight to protect your land...become the champion of all time, or rule over a clan...the choice is yours...pokemon or trainer?

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll

Shauntal arrives . . .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oshawott
Rookie
Oshawott

Shauntal arrives . . . Empty
PostSubject: Shauntal arrives . . .   Shauntal arrives . . . I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:39 am

Username: Oshawott
Oshawott wants to have this Shauntal positan, and has read ALL of the rules and agress to take on this role.
Osawott has looked on serebii.net what pokemon that the gym leader/elite four uses, and KNOWS what lv they are and what moves they use. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zorua
Admin
Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Shauntal arrives . . .   Shauntal arrives . . . I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Hmm....ok., You can be Shauntal
Back to top Go down
https://thepokemonrp.forumotion.com
MinkyKlinky
Rookie
MinkyKlinky

PostSubject: Re: Shauntal arrives . . .   Shauntal arrives . . . I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:31 pm

hahaha...funny pic ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shauntal arrives . . .   Shauntal arrives . . . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shauntal arrives . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon- The RP :: The Basics :: Positians-
Jump to: