Pokémon- The RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon RP where your dreams take over...catch and live your way through life...master battles, or fight to protect your land...become the champion of all time, or rule over a clan...the choice is yours...pokemon or trainer?

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll

Zekrom-Pokemon(Making one charrie at a time :/)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reshiram
Rookie
Reshiram

Zekrom-Pokemon(Making one charrie at a time :/) Empty
PostSubject: Zekrom-Pokemon(Making one charrie at a time :/)   Zekrom-Pokemon(Making one charrie at a time :/) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Pokemon:Zekrom
Name:Shadow
LV:100
Size:39.10
Baby/Grown? Grown-up
Eyes:Red
Moves:
*Dragonblast
*Heatblast
*Hyperbeam
*Dragonclaw
Trainer/Wild? (t for trainer and w for wild):W
Currently lives at/in:Route 15
Markings/Spots/Scares/Stripes/etc? flashes a blue, marking on body. See in Pics

Main Coloure:Black
Acssoreys:N/A
Stats:Healthy, and no poison, or sleeping pokemon have attacked him.

Attack:it does 800 damage to weaker and lower level pokemon, but evened up with reshiram, 1,000 is what Zekrom and Reshiram would do if they met face to face.
Defence:A strong but defiant 900
SpAttack:1,000
SpDefence:1,000
Speed:900
HP:1,000/1,000

History:Has lived in a cave, below the peaks in Route 15, only the one with flying pokemon, big enough to carry a trainer, can come flying down there, and try to capture the rarest one, the strongest one, the wiser one, named...ZEKROM.

Pic(S):
Zekrom-Pokemon(Making one charrie at a time :/) Zekrom2-5-1

Next Pic(Glows like this):Zekrom-Pokemon(Making one charrie at a time :/) Zekrom-sprite
Back to top Go down
Zorua
Admin
Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Zekrom-Pokemon(Making one charrie at a time :/)   Zekrom-Pokemon(Making one charrie at a time :/) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:10 am

you got that animation pic of zekrom from the bottem on the home paige, dident you?

Oks, anyway, did you read the rules?

Rules for pokemon:

#You HAVE to be a Unova pokemon. If you are a Moderator, you can be any pokemon. You just have to PM me and get my permission. No one can be these pokemon:

Arcues
Celebi
Jirachi
Mew
Mewtwo
Groudon
Kyoga
Raquazza
Entei
Rioku
Suicune
Zapdos
Articuno
Moltress
Ho-oh
Lugia
Latios
Latias
Zoura
Zoroak
Genosect
Zekrom
Reshiram,
And any other legandaries i left out. The onlt way to be a legandary (or if a trainer wants a legandary) is if i have a contest or special event, and if you win that event.

Oh, and your title....zekrom? um....can you please post all of your charies on the one thred? because that makes it eaiser to keep in order and not over-flood the characters topic, and not have peoples charries messed every-where.
So, ok, for now, you have my permission. But please remember to PM for my permission to be/catch a legandary, and read all of the rules!! thanks Smile!
Back to top Go down
https://thepokemonrp.forumotion.com
Zorua
Admin
Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Zekrom-Pokemon(Making one charrie at a time :/)   Zekrom-Pokemon(Making one charrie at a time :/) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Hello ? Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://thepokemonrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zekrom-Pokemon(Making one charrie at a time :/)   Zekrom-Pokemon(Making one charrie at a time :/) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zekrom-Pokemon(Making one charrie at a time :/)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon- The RP :: The Basics :: Characters-
Jump to: