Pokémon- The RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon RP where your dreams take over...catch and live your way through life...master battles, or fight to protect your land...become the champion of all time, or rule over a clan...the choice is yours...pokemon or trainer?

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll

Rules of having a terrotory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zorua
Admin
Zorua

Rules of having a terrotory Empty
PostSubject: Rules of having a terrotory   Rules of having a terrotory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:03 am

A terrotory is a pokemon's piece of land where it and it;s group roam. Water, food, and "homes" are all in a pokemon's terrotory. So, here are the rules-

Your pokemon has to be atleast 3 years old to have a group, and about 5 to have a terrotory.

To have a terrotory, DO NOT POST IT IN THIS TOPIC!!! PM me telling me what the terrotorys description is, and what pokemon owns it.

Your pokemon has to be a wild pokemon.

If you don't understand, post your "terrotory" question in this topic.
Back to top Go down
https://thepokemonrp.forumotion.com
MinkyKlinky
Rookie
MinkyKlinky

PostSubject: Re: Rules of having a terrotory   Rules of having a terrotory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:42 am

Wait....i dont get it. do we have to PM you?
Back to top Go down
Zorua
Admin
Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Rules of having a terrotory   Rules of having a terrotory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:44 am

MinkyKlinky wrote:
Wait....i dont get it. do we have to PM you?

ok, you could PM a mod too, but your a mod, so you could post your terrotory in a topic im going to make Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thepokemonrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules of having a terrotory   Rules of having a terrotory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules of having a terrotory
Page 1 of 1