Pokémon- The RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon RP where your dreams take over...catch and live your way through life...master battles, or fight to protect your land...become the champion of all time, or rule over a clan...the choice is yours...pokemon or trainer?

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll

POSITIANS RULES!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zorua
Admin
Zorua

POSITIANS RULES! Empty
PostSubject: POSITIANS RULES!   POSITIANS RULES! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:11 pm

Ok, here comes the wave of rules!!!

1- If you want to have one of those positians, as you know, those positians are all gym leaders and elite four. Now, in the RPing fourm, people are going to "challenge" the gyms and league reguly, so YOU have to be there quite often!

2- You can ONLY have 1 spot.

KK, if you agree to them rules, copy and paste this-

Username:
*username* wants to have this __________ (gym leader's name, elite four's name) positan, and has read ALL of the rules and agress to take on this role.
*username* has looked on serebii.net what pokemon that the gym leader/elite four uses, and KNOWS what lv they are and what moves they use.

So copy and past this on a topic and post it in the "positians" catogory.
Back to top Go down
https://thepokemonrp.forumotion.com

POSITIANS RULES!
Page 1 of 1