Pokémon- The RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon RP where your dreams take over...catch and live your way through life...master battles, or fight to protect your land...become the champion of all time, or rule over a clan...the choice is yours...pokemon or trainer?

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll

Rules. Read before you do anything!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zorua
Admin
Zorua

Rules. Read before you do anything! Empty
PostSubject: Rules. Read before you do anything!   Rules. Read before you do anything! I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:50 pm

OK, so here are the rules of this RP. If you do not follow them, I WILL BAN YOU! XD! JK, but i will not be happy. Anyone who does not understand, has any questions, or has suggestions for the topic, just PM me Smile!

Genrel:

This is the most important rule- You HAVE to know what pokemon is, aswell as the Unova region and at least some of the pokemon.

*No swearing, abuse, or anything inapprpiate. If you catch anyone doing that, please PM me. If you DO do one of those things, you get a strike. You have 3 strikes. After the third strike, Your account WILL GET DELETED!

*No SMS style text! Example- R u go'n sk8ing?

*You have to be able to spell correctly, or at least, spell good. I do NOT want to see this!!!- "bekaus i waunt too sine ap" (Now, THAT is bad XD!)

*You have to be on here ATLEAST 4 days a week (7 days is a week for those who don't know)!!!!

*You can sign up even if you are under 13. But you have to be 8 or up.

*This site is a W.I.P, Work In Progress, so please do not PM me and tell me there is a town or place missing!

*More rules are going to be added if nessery*

Rules for trainers:

*ALL trainers must start out in Nuvema town. You MUST first post in Nuvema town, so if your first post is at the Pokemon Leage, it will be moved or deleted. So, always make your first post in Nuvema town! *NOTE* If you get permission from me, you can start out somwhere else. To get permission from me, just PM me!

*You can NOT roleplay as already made charries! example- N, Hilda, Hilbert, Ghetsis, Bianca, Cheren, P.Juniper, such and such. But you can rp them for a tiny while. example-
You can't do this-
Hilda smiled gleefuly as she wached her hungary pokemon eat away at the deliciouse food made by her mom.
You can do this-
*your chari* watched Hilda smile at her pokemon.
So, in short, you can't make and play a chari thats already been made. You can just play them for yourself, not for other people. Um....another example-
"Hi, Leonora!" You said as you walked in the gym. Leonora smiled and waved at you.-----ok, you can do that, rp those charries for yourself.
"Hi, Leonora" you said as you walked in the gym----so say you posted that.
"Oh, Hi!" Leonora waved and smiled------say another person posted that back. They aren't allowed to do that. If you happen to see or come across peopple doing that, PM me.

*Of corse, you can only carry 6 pokemon with you at a time.

*When you do Gym battles, please RP to battle the actull pokemon that gym leader uses. If you don't know those pokemon, look here. Its the best pokemon site around-

Serebii.net

*There are two ways of catching pokemon-
Post a topic and wait for another person's pokemon to come by
or
RP a pokemon yourself.

*If your pokemon is caught by another trainer, And if they want to battle or something like that with your pokemon, They have to send you a PM to go and post on their topic.

*Trainers can trade and release pokemon

*If trainers wander and see (or want) a shiney, PM me and get my permission for it too be a shiney.

*TO GET A MASTER BALL! The ONLY way to get a master ball is the same way to get a legandary-i will have a contest or special event! if you win the contest or event, i will PM you a special code. If i see anoyone without a code that has a legandary or master ball, i will ban you.

*More rules comeing soon if nessersery*

Rules for pokemon:

#You HAVE to be a Unova pokemon. If you are a Moderator, you can be any pokemon. You just have to PM me and get my permission. No one can be these pokemon:

Arcues
Celebi
Jirachi
Mew
Mewtwo
Groudon
Kyoga
Raquazza
Entei
Rioku
Suicune
Zapdos
Articuno
Moltress
Ho-oh
Lugia
Latios
Latias
Zoura
Zoroak
Genosect
Zekrom
Reshiram,
And any other legandaries i left out. The onlt way to be a legandary (or if a trainer wants a legandary) is if i have a contest or special event.

*And, this is probley not..very..good for the young ones, but yes, pokemon can have an egg. Just....PM me the charries you want to have an egg, and i'll decide if they are female or male when they hatch and if they are shiney.

*When and if you post a topic and a trainer tries to capture you, it depends wheter or not they catch you-----example-
A trainer uses a master ball on you-Well, ma'dou! of corse you get caught!

Oh, and if you are reading this, congrats! you read about half-an houres work XD!

Back to top Go down
https://thepokemonrp.forumotion.com

Rules. Read before you do anything!
Page 1 of 1